Financial and Insurance Calculators
- Future Value / Tax Deferred Annuity Calculator
- Compound Yield Calculator -- Calculate Annual Yield of an Investment
- Yield Calculator -- Determine the long-term yield of investments based on how much you
contribute each month.
- IRA/401k/403b Calculator -- Includes the under 59 1/2 penalties and min. withdrawal
requirements, following standard IRA rules.
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator -- Remember, when you take withdrawals from your Roth IRA's
you pay no tax!
- Minimum IRA Withdrawal Calculator -- So many places talk about the 70 1/2 withdrawal requirements but don't show you the numbers? See the minimum withdrawal requirements for a single life (i.e. no beneficiaries) IRA. Note that even though you must withdraw the amounts from your IRA (or suffer a penalty) and pay tax on the distributions, you don't have to spend it!
- Annuity Contribution Calculator -- Find out how much to put away tax deferred in order to receive a certain amount of money in the future. Also, how much money you could expect to draw out.
- True Future Value -- See how long it will take to reach a financial goal, and how much it will be
worth at that point in time.
- Nominal / Effective Rates -- Find out what rate is necessary in order to achieve a future value.
- Rule of 78 -- Find out how long it takes for your investment to double.
- Compound Interest -- Calculate and see how compound interest affects your return.
- Simple Loan Calculator -- Only 3 inputs needed .. loan amount; interest rate; term of loan, for any
fixed loan (mortgage, car loan, etc.).
- Lease Calculator -- How much will it cost to lease that car?
- Tuition Savings Calculator -- So, you're going to have another child!
That means college tuition! Let's see how much it will cost...
- Wealth Calculator -- This uses the formulas and discussion from Stanley and Danko's best-seller "The Millionaire Next Door" so you can see how wealthy you really are.
- Retirement Calculator -- Input required income, number of years, inflation and this will tell you how much you should start saving.
- Retirement Payout Calculator -- Shows the fixed payout of an annuity.
For Mortgage Calculators - Click Here.